Are you a B2B commercial leader interested in how world-class companies engage with the modern buyer and grow revenue today?
Then you can't miss the Digital Growth Conference 2016 on March 29th in San Francisco. Hundreds of senior leaders in sales, marketing and enablement will share proven strategies, case studies and executive insights on some of today's biggest topics: digital transformation, social selling implementation, sales & marketing alignment, digital selling management, employee advocacy, account-based marketing...
A few of the brightest minds in B2B are already lined up to speak:
- Jill Rowley - Social Selling Evangelist, #SocialSelling
- Laura Ramos - VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Tiffani Bova - VP, Distinguished Analyst and Research Fellow, Gartner
- Jamie Shanks - CEO, Sales for Life
- Paul Gottsegen, Senior VP, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Mindtree
- Koka Sexton - Content & Social Team, LinkedIn
- Lauren Friedman - Head of Social Business Enablement, Adobe
- Courtney Friedman - Global Sales Performance Specialist, SAS
- Justin Shriber - Lead of Marketing, LinkedIn Sales Solutions
- Tim Riesterer - Chief of Strategy and Marketing Officer, Corporate Visions
- Katie Doyle - Director of Product Marketing, Salesforce Pardot
- Paul Ratner - Director, Suite & Hospitality Solutions, Golden State Warriors
- Michael Stebbins - CEO and Founder, Market Motive
- Jim Keenan - CEO, President, A Sales Guy Inc.
- Matt Heinz - President, Heinz Marketing Inc.
- Ralph Barsi - Senior Director, Global Demand Center, Service Now
- And many more!
Learn more and/or save your spot: