This role is for the marketer who is ready to challenge him or herself and take the next step in their career. The Marketing Manager will strategize, lead and execute on the overall marketing strategy by working on inbound marketing campaigns to generate and nurture quality leads for the sales team.
For this role, you will need to:
- Bring 3 to 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role with a big focus on demand generation, growth and content marketing.
- Possess very strong communication, project management & organization skills.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to multi-task and change focus as needed.
- Bring a solid understanding of inbound and outbound marketing strategy and tactics, preferably focused on specific industries or accounts (account-based marketing).
- Demonstrate expertise in leveraging different marketing tools and channels: landing pages, email, automation, etc.
- Ideally have experience in B2B marketing, as well as experience working at a startup or service-based company.