The top experts on the topic of Social Selling will share dozens of tips, tactics and actionable strategies in a very insightful series of online presentations at The Social Selling Summit, on September 1, 2015. The event will also welcome more than 6,000 attendees looking for Social Selling practical advice and inspiration.
Here’s part of the awesome line-up of speakers for this edition:
- Jeffrey Gitomer, Best-Selling Author
- Grant Cardone, NY Times Best-Selling Author & International Sales Expert
- Jill Konrath, Sales Accelerator
- Kim Garst, Social Selling Strategist & Author
- Anthony Iannarino, Author & President of Solutions Staffing
- Koka Sexton, Global Sr. Social Marketing Manager at LinkedIn
- Ken Krogue, Founder & President at InsideSales.com
- Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist
- Jamie Shanks, CEO at Sales for Life, Social Selling Evangelist
- Jim Keenan, Top Sales Influencer
- Gabe Villamizar, Social Selling Trainer
- Brynne Tillman, LinkedIn Trainer & Speaker
- Kyle Porter, CEO at SalesLoft
- And 20+ more!
The event feature’s a rapid-fire format with each speaker given just 25 minutes full of fast-paced content – all free. Registrants can listen live, pop in and out of sessions and access recordings at any time throughout the day. It’s guaranteed that there will be something for everyone.
The first summit attracted more than 4,000 sales and marketing leaders from all over the world, and the upcoming event promises to be even better!
Follow #SocialSellingSummit on Twitter and Google+ to join in on the live conversation.