Providing relevant and helpful information to potential customers is an integral part of social selling.
Buyers are increasingly searching online and on social media for solutions to their business challenges. Providing provide buyers with relevant content will establish brand awareness, build trust and increase the likelihood they’ll purchase from you.
Finding the right content to share is a tough feat. To help you get started, we’ve collected some of the most helpful and popular blog posts we’ve created on this topic.
The blog posts below will help you use the right tools to find relevant content, get the most reach out of your shared content, and when you should create your own content.
Here are 10 of our top blog posts about curating and creating content for social selling.
- Why Sales Needs to Use Content Marketing
- Sales and Marketing: The Ultimate Tag Team
- Twitter Lists for Newbies & Non-Users
- How to Use Pocket to Organize Your Content
- 6 Steps to Content Creation for Salespeople
- How to Get 40,000 Views in 1 Week on Your LinkedIn Content
- Sales Training: “Overcoming the Deadzone” with Content
- How Can I Share Content From Any Site Without “Share” Buttons? AddThis.com
- 3X Your Web Traffic and Leads By Optimizing Social Content Sharing (Video)
- Go Social: Set up Your Own Blog
Learning how to use content during the sales cycle may be a new concept for you if you’re not familiar with social selling. However, it’s not difficult. Once you get into the mindset of adding value to your buyers, sharing helpful content will come naturally.
Want to chat more about how to use content to supercharge your sales team’s efforts? Contact me using the button below.