Traditional LinkedIn training workshops don’t cut it anymore. For social selling, you need to adopt an eLearning and crowdsourced system.
I want you to think about your upcoming LinkedIn workshops or training sessions. Is this event going to be ‘Death by PowerPoint?” Are you going to bring your sales reps together into 1 room, and take them off production for 4 hours or 8 hours?
If so, I guarantee, the event will end up like this photo! Here are the problems with traditional LinkedIn workshops.
1. No adoption. You’re reps will remember 10% within 2 weeks.
2. No tactical support system to help them evolve at their own pace.
3. No new ideas from accomplished social sellers from around the world.
So, what’s the solution?
eLearning + Crowdsourcing Social Selling
Imagine learning system that’s crowdsourced from 1,000’s of social sellers around the world. Imagine new ideas from sales reps just like yours, giving peer-to-peer learning advice!
Here are screenshots of the World’s Largest Social Selling training curriculum.
1. Learn in Digital bite-sized chunks. Blended learning in 1 hour a week (live instructor + eLearning).
2. Guarantee adoption and performance measurement… it’s all being tracked.
3. A certification program that 1,000’s of sales reps are CRUSHING the market with!
Which system do you think is producing the best social sellers? The static LinkedIn workshops or the interactive e-learning and crowdsourced system?