- The Top 5 LinkedIn Profile Changes To Make Right Now!
Today I would like to share with you the 5 LinkedIn profile changes that matter the most on the path to becoming a social sales organization.
At Sales For Life we often talk about the tectonic shift in the buying process. Customers end up on your LinkedIn profile pages before your corporate websites when doing due diligence. When they get there their brains jump into action – they search for 5 things specifically that dictate whether they’d be inclined to interact with you or not.
- Photograph – Is it an accurate representation of who you are as a professional.
- Activity Feed – Are you sharing valuable, insightful, engaging content with the community you serve?
- Headline –Does your headline lead me to engage with you?
- Recommendations – Are you a likeable, credible, trustworthy individual to do business with?
- Call To Action – Why should I read your profile and engage with you today?
Those are the Top 5 LinkedIn profile changes that you can make to count on your way to becoming a social sales organization.
The Bottom Line:
Check out Sales For Life’s newest research on the readiness of sales people for Social Selling. As it stands, the empirical evidence suggests that sales teams are still lagging with their efforts online. Bigtime! In some areas in fact, we’re so far off that we are literally letting revenue opportunities walk right by.
This happens to be one of my favorite topics. If you want to learn more about Social Selling, check out some BLOGS on the topic or download some of our Free Helpful Resource Guides. I’m always available for a phone conversation about Social Selling if you have any specific questions – click on my Calendar to book a chat.