In a very short time, social media has stormed our sales forces, fundamentally changing the way salespeople approach their jobs. But what about their managers? Does social media matter to sales management?
YES! Join Vantage Point Partner Jason Jordan as he discusses this emerging issue with Jamie Shanks, who will share insights into the role of social media in a sales manager’s daily routine. You’ll learn:
– How sales managers currently (and incorrectly) view social media
– Why the best sales managers are embracing this technology themselves
– How managers can use social media to enable better selling
– Why social media is a critical coaching tool
– How to introduce ‘social management’ in your own sales force
You will leave this webinar with a new appreciation of social media’s power to improve sales performance. Not just as a tool to do background research on prospects, but as a tool to drive sales growth through the force multipliers in your sales force… Your frontline sales managers.
Date: Thursday, March 23rd
Time: 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST
Duration: 30 Minutes