With over 5,000 sales professionals and executives in attendance, our Social Selling Summit this past January was a huge success, and provided great value for sales professionals.
We had a packed day, which consisted of 20-plus sales experts talking about relevant topics, such as: Social Selling, social marketing, digital transformation, digital selling, and how these elements strategically come together to make companies more effective.
So, we’re doubly excited about our second Social Selling Summit, coming up on September 1st.
What can you expect?
At the September 1st event, we’ll go even deeper into the topics we covered in January. We’re expecting our new Social Selling Summit to be twice as big, with more than 10,000 sales professionals and executives in attendance. So, you’ll receive twice as many tactics from over 30+ influencers including Jill Konrath, Jeffrey Gitomer, Neal Schaffer, Jill Rowley, Anthony, Iannarino, Grant Cardone and many more.
We’ll dive deeper into tactics and how-to’s for both sales professionals and executives.
Sales professionals will learn:
- Tactical roadmaps,
- How to drive business through tools like LinkedIn and Twitter, and
- How to leverage content to book meetings.
We’ll have speakers dedicated to delivering how-to best practices that you need to know.
Executives will learn how to:
- Create greater buy-in and accountability for a Social Selling program,
- Get the right people involved in the program,
- Convince C-level executives that a Social Selling initiative needs to happen,
- How to measure results
- What to expect from your return on investment;
- Pitfalls and challenges you should avoid; and
- Best practices on Social Selling training and curriculum.
We’re very excited about this event, and hope to see you there!