Don’t stop reading if you have missed the live webinar on “What does AI have in store for B2B Sales”?
Jamie Shanks, CEO of Sales for life hosted the webinar and he began the session by introducing the panel of experts-Jim Dickie, Victor Antonio, and Chad Burmeister.
• Jim Dickie is a Co-founder of CSO Insights and Research Fellow for Sales Mastery
• Victor Antonio is the CEO of Sellinger Group
• Chad Burmeister is the CEO of ScaleX.ai
The session is about:
• What does the data and trends indicate about AI for sales?
• A discussion on core benefits and case studies of AI for sales organizations.
• Ways to integrate basic AI into your sales process.
• Role of tech stack for your AI initiatives.
The entire webinar focused on explaining the reality of selling today and B2B Sales trends with a different viewpoint. The experts explained that there are both internal and external factors that are affecting the buying cycle. A brief discussion was held on the sales study impact to know how AI is changing the world of selling.
So, if you really want to know how AI is changing sales and selling, check out this video!
State of Selling: Here are some important statistics discussed in the webinar:
• The data shows that buyers are 57 - 90% of the buyer journey happens without sales.
• As per CSO Insights, only 53% of sales people are achieving or exceeding quota.
• 35.2% (Salesforce.com) to 36.6% (Insidesales.com) of salespeople time is actually spent selling.
The various case studies have been discussed in the webinar to know how Artificial Intelligence can complement modern digital selling. The last section of the episode includes the quick question/answer round about the future of Artificial Intelligence.