About Saba Software
Saba Software provides cloud-based intelligent talent management solutions. They offer a set cloud applications including: recruiting, enterprise learning, talent management, and collaboration solutions. Saba Software has +4,000 customers with +33 million users inside their LMS platform.
Traditionally, their buyers have been L&D and HR executives. But in this extremely crowded LMS market, they needed to expand their scope of conversations to adjacent business unit leaders and C-level executives that see the value in a “yield-per-employee” mindset.
Why Focus On Digital Selling?
- Extreme competition. There are +20 viable LMS providers in this space, and Saba
needed to both cut through the noise of buying intent, and raise their voice/awareness in global enterprise accounts.
- PROTECT THE CORE. Saba Software is a SaaS platform fueled by ARR. Enterprise and Major accounts are the lifeblood of growth, and must be protected and grown at all costs.
- Win Rates and Conversions were slipping industry-wide, due to an oversaturation of LMS providers and perceived commoditization of solutions in the market.
- Saba was introducing a new sales methodology in parallel, and was seeking to infuse
Social Selling directly into that new design.
- Teach the sales team to seek out compelling events, such as M&A or expansions in customers. These compelling events tend to lead to buying opportunities for their
Is Your Sales Organization ready for the modern buyer?
Learn how Sales for Life’s solutions can help you transform your organization to serve today’s buyer with digital and social selling.
How Was Success Measured?
Program success was evaluated through Sales for Life’s measurement framework, grounded on the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model, as the industry best-practice. While much of social selling enablement is focused strictly on training, Sales for Life’s model is built around knowledge transfer and application. This is ultimately tied to sales results and ROI. It was through this approach that Saba Software was able to correlate actual sales results through application of learning.
Sales for Life Creates
What Change Management Occurred?
- “War Room” key account planned +100 top accounts for triggers, referrals, insights and competitive intelligence. +10 opportunities within existing customers (Global Enterprise and Majors alone) were identified and executed on (leading to proposals) in under 120 days.
- “War Room” key account planning has been infused directly into their sales
methodology, and a critical part of their sales coaching 1-on-1’s with the sales team.
Happy with the results, Saba Software is now entering a reinforcement phase with Sales for Life and expanding Social Selling Mastery to other sales divisions. With behavior change as the core driving principle, Sales for Life continues to support all sales professionals to ensure they’re ahead of the learning curves.